AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

THE PERFECT T-SHIRT...

When it comes to clothing pieces, I will say the simpler and plain the better!!..This gives room for versatility. I stumbled across this white XL men's t-shirt from a shop some weeks ago and couldn't let go of it, I thought to myself the different looks I could create with it (smiles) and I swiftly made my way to the checkout section with the last of this shirt in an extra large size (giggles).

I am a no-fuss kinda girl when it comes to heels but as my everyday life is all about running for buses, from hospital to hospital. I decided to make the look more realistic by styling it with flats, shorts and a boyfriend jeans. A school bag or huge handbag can be thrown over this look, if the need be.

1st look:   is a bit sexy and can be worn for date nights or girls night out.
2nd look:  is a more conservative look, can be worn for any event.
3rd look:   is a casual look , can be worn to school and styled with a school bag or big handbag.
4th look:   this look screams confident, anyone who isn't afraid to show some skin and who is not bothered of piercing eyes can rock this look. LOLZZ. 












Outfit details

Shirt from Defacto.
Heels from Belle women(Lamoda).
Flats from Pezzano(Lamoda).
Purse from Daniele Patrici(Kari).
Boyfriend jeans from a mall.
Shorts from the market.
UV sunglasses from Aliexpress.
Scarf is my Mum's.
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment