AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Monday, November 28, 2016

PEACHY...



     This Gown is everything! Initially, I was contemplating on getting it but soon as I tired it on..... Mhennn. It was love at first try on lolzz. Most of you would know by now, that I am quite addicted to clothing pieces from Lost Ink which is an online store on Lamoda. This gown can be styled in different ways, from Off- the shoulder look, wearing it sleeveless to even pairing it with a jacket. I paired this lovely gown with a blue jean jacket to give it a casual, yet classy look!

    This Gown is actually peach in color but being that I took these shots late at Night on a cloudy day, The color failed to pop out (challenges of getting good shots). I styled this outfit with a black metallic clutch and a black peach fluffy sandals. I went very minimal with accessories, as I wanted the outfit and shoes to be the prime focus.

Please bear with me about the quality of the photos, I just couldn't go out again in the cold to retake these pictures. I do hope, I was able to inspire you in one way or the other......STAY VIEWING!!


Outfit details

Gown from Lamoda(Lost Ink)
Sandals from Lamoda(Lost Ink)
Jean Jacket from LC Waikiki
Clutch from Kari
Rings from Defacto
Hair made by me
Makeup by me
Photocredit: Phumilayoalade


Wearing the gown as Sleeveless


Wearing the gown Off- Shoulder



Wearing the gown with a jacket




Feel free to leave a comment and follow me on Google+, which is already on the sidebar or below this post on your mobile phones. Thanks for visiting the blog once more #XOXO
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment