AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Monday, August 15, 2016

MAXI TO MIDI...





 I seriously don't know where my sudden love for the color blue came from but I must say, it sure looks good on me. I really encourage investing in basics or outfits with little prints as much as possible because they can be styled in several ways.


This lovely midi blue gown can be worn to dinner, meetings, church and even for events. I threw the maxi skirt on as i realized, it could serve as a cover for those who are not comfortable showing their Mid-section area. I left the look quite simple by wearing a choker necklace and studs earrings but such basic outfits could be styled up or down by accessories.
Gown from Lamoda(lost ink).
Shoes from Lamoda(lost ink).
Makeup by me.
Accesories were thrifted.
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment