AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Friday, August 12, 2016

BLAME THE WOMAN!!(IT'S EASIER)

    I must say African women are the strongest, at a very young age, I have learnt to understand the numerous responsibilities of an African woman. We are taught to be the backbone of our homes, an angel to our children, a mother and lover to our husbands. Needless to say with such great responsibilities has its ups and downs.

   At a very young age....I came to realize that as an African lady, I get to bear the blame for so many actions, which many of them may not be within my power. In short, I will go further to expatiate....


  • A young female who is sexually abused or raped must have caused such actions upon herself by dressing provocatively or been at the right place at wrong time......she is then victimized.
  • A beautiful female who isn't doing so well in school, is distracted by her appearance ......her hair is cut off and she is worn over-sized clothes to all events.
  • A female who is successful but not married has been very selective with men, has bad characters or maybe a lesbian. 
  • A female who is married and having problems with her marriages, says to the public that she's very disrespectful to her husband and refuses to be humble.
  •  A female who has been married for a while with children not forthcoming.....she is definitely the fault, she may have had numerous abortions, a damaged womb, or her family has fertility issues.
  •  A woman who gives birth to just girls probably has her womb filled with female children.... ( forgetting or being ignorant to the fact that the man is responsible for the sex of a child).
  • If the kids are being problematic ...it is the fault of the woman because she didn't train them well enough.
  • Even when the man brings in a child out of wedlock, the woman probably doesn't know how to keep her man because she doesn't cook for him or do his laundry.
  • When her husbands job isn't as good as before......she is bad luck, or some will say has 'bad head'.
    I could go on and on but I think we get the idea. This brings me to the gist of today, I came across a photo on Instagram about a Kenyan man who chopped off his wife hands for not been able to conceive after seven years of marriage (Abeg oooo, is she God?) and I forgot to add, gave her several cuts on her face.

    Yes!!!!, he was arrested and the woman got to open up, that after a visit to the doctor it was confirmed the man was the one with fertility problems but as we all know, No African man wants to be told he has fertility issues....as in from where na. Probably, the doctor forgot to tell the woman that it is a "woman's" issue. The lady went further saying "the man has been physically abusing her but her pastor told her to stay and pray for her marriage".

    I even came across a video clip on Facebook, of a man beating and cutting his wife with a cutlass. I was in shock at such great wickedness ( I am not saying some women aren't wicked). No matter how great a crime is, no human has the right to establish such act (claim possessed or not). I wonder sometimes, if animals has more love for themselves than us humans.

   I am a youngster, so what do I know about marriages but what I do know is that I am not against prayer and I'm not in support of an abusive relationship (we can never know sometimes, it takes God to reveal). My reason for writing all these is this......The blame tag on the average African woman is just too much, giving some men room for misbehaving and making some believe they have the absolute right over the life of a Woman.

   I pray for Africa, that God gives us insight and our generation proper understanding of the word "WOMAN' but what do I know?.......I'm just sharing my thoughts!!
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment