AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Friday, November 4, 2016

PATHWAY TO SUCCESS!!

As I ended the long phone call of my dad and I, long streams of tears rolled down my cheeks. Yes!! I cried, not because anything was bad at home (by God's grace). Judging from the sound of my dad's voice, I could hear the voice of a worried father, one who is worried about the survival of his children far from home. I could feel my Dad holding tight because he didn't want to get all emotional(As a Man), some may ask how I got to know all that from a mere phone call(surprising right?), anyways I have always been a daddys' girl. I can tell my father is worried about my future but funny enough I don't think I worry about anything anymore. As the first child of my parents, I have learnt to act strong for my siblings, sometimes I pretend that I am strong when truly I am dying Inside.


As a kid, I have always wanted to make my family super proud of  me because I saw my parents  struggle to achieve success. My story is that from grass to grace because each time I look back, I can't but thank God for how far he has brought me. Super personal right? Social media has painted a picture where everyone seems to want to prove to the world how well they are living their life. No one shows the success process anymore just the success stories. Very few friends encourages business of their friends. But trust me, you would see such friend putting up a fight for a very distant, rich and famous celebrity, even as far as promoting her business but not that of her friend or family. like why? I thought family comes 1st but these days I think i am wrong. In the world of social media and promotion, the famous comes 1st. It may seem I am all over the place but I really hope you understand where i am coming from!!


I once read a book saying that the most successful people in life have little or no friends and from observation, research and reading other peoples success stories; I have come to realize how true it is. Why would an individual that chooses to be successful want to keep a crowd of people as friends like why? To be dragged down, Belittled, "Over familiarized" and even Gossiped about. But guess what?! Like my mother would always say "that's a Phase of life". In order for one to realize he/she is getting somewhere in life....he/she must be faced with some challenges not because one is stupid at making life's decision but because " Experience itself is the best teacher". Some of you may be wondering why this writeup? what's the point?.
I write this to encourage anyone out there going through some challenges, you are not alone dear!! Behind the smiles and pretense confidence of different people lies a child wanting to scream out loud and cry, some people have it worse than others in life but choose to be happy because they have realized there's a greater love out there which is the love of Jesus Christ that keeps them moving ( I am a christian for those who didn't know).


Some few days ago, I watched a video of a child who had no hands, was in a pretty severe state but was seriously very happy. That brought me to the word of God that tells us not to worried, it was only when I truly began to put this in practice, I began to realize it isn't easy not to worry. Why won't I worry when I don't know how my next fees would be sorted out? Why won't I worry when I don't know how my family is faring? Why won't I worry when I don't even know how I would recieve money to feed and take care of myself? Why won't I worry when I don't know my future? I have so many questions to ask my "Superior" and the more those questions come in, the more I doubted his word. Until I watched a video of a young kid, speaking so passionately on facebook.....I tell you!! She touched me. Where was my faith? How can I put my trust in God and still continue to doubt him, I asked myself. This made me realize certain things that truly the way to a man's downfall is his mind. "You are what, you choose to be". You can't decide to be an Engineer and think like a mechanic, you can't  decide to be a Doctor and think like an herbalist..(how dat one supposed be now) and with this I would give a run down on the pathway to success. 

  • Choose and realize that you are different BE UNIQUE.....You can't be miss A when your name says B.
  • Have confidence in yourself, you may not know everything and that's normal even the individual correcting don't know everything but be open to different opinions and ideas
  • Have a goal and plan to work towards it "Man proposes but God disposes" so your goal should be committed to God in prayer, so his works would be made manifest.
  • Don't be scared to ask for advise and help but be careful who you discuss your plans with
  • Have a mentor!!
  • Don't consider anyone a hater or anyone being jealous of you. you may as well be mis-diagnosing!! Leave your life without worry and free of hate, trust me that would make you a much happier person.
  • Be open to critics not everyone likes the light or can identity light from darkness
  • Try to see the best in others also because it is the energy you give out you receive..(practice what you preach).
  • Don't be scared to be alone, do positive things that make you happy.....your friends will always come around
  • Make efforts and sacrifices towards your goal....Don't be a lazy duckling!!
  • Challenge yourself!!, when you fail.....GET UP!!(No man started any successful business in a day)
  • Most importantly, build your relationship with God!! He is the only one that can truly speak to a man's mind. you would realize that the more you grow in Christ, the more happy and successful you become (for he says..."Come to me all you that are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light"...Matthew 11:28-30)

To sum things up, I will say with God everything is possible. When you work hand in hand with him, in realization that you are not prefect....I tell you!! Everything comes together for your good. Don't be bothered as to why small 'Uzezi' is writing this long post discussing about pathways to be successful or should I say... steps one should consider taking in order to be successful.These are things that have workedfor some successful men and women out there and I choose to share with them with you guys also. I really hope you enjoyed this post and found one or two things to pick up, as we both work our way towards success. At the end of the day "Success isn't about what you accomplish in your life...it's about what you inspire others to do. Have a lovely weekend loves, until next time XOXO.



Actor: Uzzy_rac
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment