AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

ROSE GOLD...

Hi guys...
I was feeling all kinds of way on this gown, this is one outfit that managed to be sexy and classy at the same time. This outfit brought out the sexy side of me (winks) and I am glad it did because I never knew that side of me existed ( laughs). I choose to pair this gown with a rose gold clutch and shoe, to give it a subtle but yet catchy look. Rose gold with can be mistaken with copper and has been trending in various industry from interior designs, gadgets to fashion since last year.

The weather has been acting up of late, so I threw a fake fur coat on. Not that it did anything to protect me from the cold but it added it's touch and made my outfit appear more expensive than it actually is.

Outfit details

Gown from Lamoda(Lost Ink)
Shoes from Lamoda(Lost Ink)
Clutch from Kari
Fur coat(fake) was a gift
Hair made by me
Makeup by me













Feel free to Subscribe to my blog and follow me on Google+ ,which is already on the sidebar. Thanks for visiting my blog once more again.XOXO

Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment