AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Friday, November 25, 2016

HIJAB MAKEUP!!!

Hi Guys!!!

So I was opportune to play makeup yet again, on a friend and colleague of mine "Syham". I was asked by a friend of ours "Tiana" , who runs a gossip blog and YouTube channel to be a guest on her vlog. It was an interesting experience, I must say😊. I would ensure to leave a link below to the video but before that, let me go on and give a brief description on the makeup look.

BEFORE (without makeup on)
   My model of the day, by name "Syham" is a fulani girl and a muslim, I have shared a pictorial makeup of hers' earlier on the blog,(CLICK HERE ) to take you to that blog post. I went for an Intense but casual smokey eye look, as the eye can either elevated or downgrade a makeup look and in her case her hair would be covered.....The eye look is usually one to take great emphasis on!!
This look is great in the sense that different lip stains could be worn with it. I went for a nude lip and substituted the nude lip stick for a bold burgundy matte liquid lip stick as an alternative. Trust me with this makeup look, you can go from neutral to glam in 30 seconds!!

NUDE LIPS(Neutral look)





BOLD LIPS(Glam look)






You can tell from these pictures that my friend and model Syham loved her look. It was really a pleasure working with her, I must say!! Feel free to watch my conversation/interview with my friend "Taina" and makeup tutorial by clicking on the video above👆☝. A special thanks to my friend Taina for having me on her Vlog.
Have a lovely weekend guys😊, feel free to subscribe to the blog and comment#THANKS
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    Cocktail & Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete