AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Monday, October 31, 2016

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP "02"

Hi guys.....
Finally it's Halloween!! Happy Halloween celebration to those that are opportune to celebrate, as for me I am just stucked up in my room trying to write this post as fast as I can, so I can go back to my books. If you are just seeing me in this state for the first time.....My dear where have you been na? I created my 1st halloween look some days ago and you can CLICK HERE to direct you to the post.

I had to create this look as some people felt the previous one wasn't scary enough and this would enable you choose the look to go for. Unfortunately, I won't be writing out directions for this look because I doubt if anyone reads them. If you want me to give a detail description and direction for this look, please write "YES" in the comment section below and I will do so but for now kindly feed your eyes with pictures.
 This look is called the GANGSTER CLOWN SKULL LOOK.... You can do your research on YouTube and you would see several of them. I recreated the look made by makeupshayla on YouTube some days ago. It was an interesting process and this brought out the artist in me,... a little TMI Lolzz ( Too Much Information) I do love drawing and know how to do so, so this was like art to me and my face was the palette

I made do with my already existing makeup items and did not purchase any product for this art work (laughs) In order words, what I am trying to say is that "you can always improvise".







Thanks for visiting my blog once more...You can add me to your circles by clicking the GOOGLE+ sign on the sidebar or subscribe to the blog my registering your email on the popup request. KISSES everyone and happy Halloween celebration once again!!
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment