AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 29, 2016

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP!!

Hi guys!!!(ROAR)

I have always wanted to play makeup for Halloween being that it is celebrated in the country, I currently school in. Halloween also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve,or All Saints' Eve is a celebration observed in a number of countries on the 31st of October. This day is dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints, martyrs and all faithful departed. I didn't know what Halloween meant or represented some years back because it isn't a traditional or religion practice in my country Nigeria but now that exposure has become the new modernization and we tend to copy practices that are interesting to us. You can observe that celebrations are held in top states such as Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
I am sorry to say that I was unable to participate in any Halloween activity this year which includes trick or treat, costumes parties, decorating and carving out pumpkins, pranks, watching of horror movies, telling scary stories and even lighting candles on graves of the dead. School has been hectic and I did this makeup kinda in a hurry, as this makeup was done immediately after my class on Friday. I wish I had somewhere to go to after this makeup but the cold and boring Belarus of a country had no awesome event, I was yielding to go for.


I was inspired to create this look just because of my big, voluptuous hair. It just made the process quite easy for me. This isn't a scary look and can be worn out to clubs of even daytime parties celebrating Halloween.
LION MAKEUP

BROWS AND EYES
I started off by applying a face moisturizer (DSM carrot face moisturizer) which I followed off with a primer (I used the Nivea after shave balm for sensitive skin as a primer). I applied my foundation (MAC matchmaster 8.5) some few minutes later, after allowing the primer air dry then I moved to the eyes.
I outlined my eyes using an eye pencil I brought from Nigeria( Air woman 003) and filled it in with an eyebrow powder(Rimmel). I cleaned my brows up using L.A girl pro concealer in cool tan but extended the concealer to my eyelids, so it serves as an eye shadow base. I started the eyes by cutting out my crease with a deep brown eye shadow and followed it up with warm red, I deepen the crease at the edges with a matte black eye shadow then I outlined my crease with a black gel liner( Inglot 77) softly, forming a wing at the end. I filled my eye crease with another bronze gel liner( Inglot 96) where after I topped it with a golden bronze eye shadow glitter.
I draw another black wing line above my top eye lashes, forming a thin but sharp wing (The space between the two winged lines made, I filled with a white eye shadow). I used a cream color eye pencil to line my water line, then I drew a black line carefully below the white water line. I applied a golden shimmer eye shadow in my inner tear ducts and topped my natural lashes with two coats of Maybelline waterproof mascara and I was done with the eyes( I didn't put on falsies).

FACE 
After the foundation has been left sitting on the face while I was working on my eye makeup...I noticed it had oxidized( perfect!!). I applied my L.A girl pro concealer( cool tan) on my forehead, in an upside down triangular form underneath my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and from the top of my mouth to underneath my nose(you want this concealer a little bit obvious), I blended out the concealer and set my face with bright loose powder. I used a powder contour for my nose and cheeks ensuring that the nose contour was a little bit noticeable thereafter I applied a rose color matte blush on my cheeks, ensuring to blend both the blush and contour effectively. I then applied my normal shade in Maybelline powder all over my face with a sponge, after which I highlighted my nose ,cheeks and forehead.

NOSE AND MOUTH
I used the same black Inglot gel to carve out my nostrils(1 cm) then painted it jet black and drew a line from my nostrils to lips. I also drew little dots above my lips as you can see, then painted my top lip jet black also using same gel liner. The bottom lip is usually kept nude for this look and for that I used a pinkish nude matte lipstick( Inglot 410). I finished off the look by spraying my face with Inglot makeup setting spray.


This was fun for me as I do enjoy playing makeup, I hope I was able to explian this makeup procedure to the best of your understanding....Thanks for visiting my blog once more, you guys are appreciated#KISSES
Feel free to share post and comment below as I will try reply to your comments as fast as I can. Thanks once again XOXO.
Makeup by me
Hair by me
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment