AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 13, 2016

CULOTTES IN FALL...

COLLABORATION

Hi guys!!...So I collaborated with a fellow blogger and friend of mine for this blog post and I must say, I enjoyed every bit of it(smiles). 'Chiny' is a shy one but I was surprised and found myself laughing for some few minutes because I saw a side to her, I had never seen before. She was so confident and moved with great elegance. Anyways, before I talk too much....I guess you can see that from the pictures. It was great pleasure having someone pose with me on the boring streets of Belarus and share piercing looks from strangers. I tell you, we had real fun (winks).


Culottes are women's knee-length trousers, cut with full legs to resemble a skirt for those that haven't guessed that by now. I was drawn to this in particular because of my love for loose, free clothing and secondly because it was on sale!! (nobody got time for full prices of clothing in this Buhari's economy lolzz). My friend 'Chiny' went for a corporate look by styling her's with a white decent and chic chiffon top while I styled mine with a burgundy cut-out turtle neck sweater and a hat to match. I went for a bold casual-chic look that reflects my crazy and playful side (smiles).

Feel free to checkout my friends blog by CLICKING HERE, she's a lifestyle blogger and writes stories that may catch your fancy(winks)

Looks styled
  • A Corporate look(Chiny): This look is more business appropriate and can be wore to church, even to the workplace with a pair of flats thrown on. This also would be very comfortable for a chilled day out with friends.
  • A Bold casual-chic look(Uzzy) This look is kinda playful and can be worn "maybe" to church, business meetings and "for certain" a date out with friends. This can also be worn to school without the hat and a pair of flats thrown on.



My outfit details

Hat from Defacto
Sweater top from Defacto
Culotte from Concept club
Shoes are from Megatop
Clutch purse from Kari
Makeup by me
Hair by Ronke



 




I was like Chinonso!! What are you doing na.....Pose well joor lolzzz




Photo-credit: phumilayoalade.
Thanks for visiting my blog once more....You can add me in your circles on google, follow and subscribe to blog. Feel free to share blog posts directly from blog and also how would you style these outfits?
Are you for a Corporate look or a Bold casual-chic look?

Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment