AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Friday, October 7, 2016

AN EX'S DILEMMA!!!



She had just gotten back🛬 from the states and Nigeria was looking a bit weird in her eyes🤓. The airport✈ seems to look a lot smaller and busier. As she sat down waiting for her dad's driver to come pick her up at the early hours of the morning, she thought about her old and ex-lover💘 'Segun'. Segun used to be her boyfriend those days, they dated for almost a year before she traveled to the states, to further her education. He also traveled but to the United Kingdom instead for his masters. Communication between them had been 'a storm in the jungle' all those while but now that she knows he's back in Nigeria, same as her......She could feel the tingling in her tummy, as all her muscles yearns for 'Segun's' touch💏.


Ayo Ayo!!..a cranky hoarse voice🗣 called from behind her. 'Jesu mi' you startled me 😲screamed Ayo, as she was awoken from her daydream by the voice of her driver. Ayo na you be dis? see as you don fat yakata. Wetin una dey chop for dat side na?(pidgin) was the response from the surprised driver🤔.  Uncle its just food ooo says Ayo, as she covers her face in embarrassment. The loud voice of the driver had called unwanted attention to her direction and  the shy 🙈girl within her couldn't deal with the numerous amount of gaze and questioning eyes aimed at her. She swiftly made her way to the car, leaving the driver to her luggage.


The journey home wasn't a bad one as 'uncle' kept on talking about all the activities that had taken place at her absence. How their neighbor's daughter got pregnant and ran away with an okada man, How armed robbers attacked one rich chief on their street and how her younger brother broke his leg while trying to drive their dads car without his permission. She was aware of everything that had taken place but she just kept😷 quiet, saying...'is that so?' and 'okay' to his gist. Her mother had told her all this on phone the last time they spoke but she didn't want to kill his happiness, as she could see the joy😃 in his eyes and hear the excitement in his voice as he updated her with  previous events. Hope say you buy something come for me ooo, as all this children wey dey travel, dey forget common people like us! said the driver with a serious voice, on arrival to her family's compound. "How na "uncle" I bought something for you" said excited and tired Ayo. Okay was his only response as he proceeded into the compound.


Home sweet home 🤗she screamed on entering her father's compound with joy and a bit of relaxation in her voice. Don't "Home sweet home" there joor!! shouted her mother at the entrance into the main building. So you cannot come back home with one oyibo man, Ayo in this current economy, you graduated from school and you are coming back home to eat my garri!!. This girl will not kill me oooo screamed her mum in a pretentious crying voice. Mama calm down jare!! I am just getting home na....at least hug me first smiled Ayo😊. She knows her mother so well and understands her drama to perfection. I hear you said her mum, Oya go and greet you father, let me carry all the things you bought for me inside. Hope you bought that Louboutin shoe and Chanel purse I told you about oooo. There's this meeting in our church and I must show them that my child just came from America?. "Mama I did" was Ayo's reply as she ran inside to greet her father.


My lovely daughter, don't mind your mother jare said her father with a very big smile on his face as he came to hug her🤗. Your mother has been praying since yesterday as soon as you got on the plane, she didn't even let me sleep sef, she speaks out of love my dear continued her father. Mr Femi looked so old in her eyes, the grey hairs 👴on his head and face had multiplied enormously while her mother was looking all robust and glowing in all manner👱. Don't mind your mother jare, she eats all the food in the house said her dad, it seems he knew what she was thinking. Mummy, daddy can I go to my room now? I am exhausted😪 said Ayo giving her parents the puppy eye look. You can go to your room ooo but take this sim card I bought and registered for you, so you can make some calls📞 said her mother. Okay mum you're a darling, see you at dinner. Okay my love but I gave Segun your number ooo, he has been calling to ask after you and I told him you were coming back today, So he may call you. Mummy!!! haba na, anyways I will see you at dinner kisses😚 Ayo replied as she ran up the stairs to her room.


Oh my God!! So Segun knows I am in town she said rather loud and to herself as she slammed her room door shut and jumped on her bed, the excitement was just too much for her to handle🙈. She thought about kissing him 💏and all the numerous things she wanted to do to him. Her mind was filled with both sweet and bad thoughts. So he wants me back? So he still wants me as his girlfriend? She thought to herself. She had been a celibate for the four years she was in school and she was ready to give everything up to Segun ......if he still feels the same way about her and was ready for them to start afresh!!

If you enjoyed the story, you should leave a comment below saying "CONTINUE" for me to write and publish part two.Thanks for visiting once more, XOXO.

Part two is up on blog now (CLICK HERE) to take you directly to the post#KISSES


Actor: Uzzy_rac
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment