AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A LITTLE BIT OF SKIN...

    The weather right now is something else and trust me it isn't one to form sexy in(giggles), therefore most of my outfit photos would have to be indoors until, I think.... I would be able to stand out in the cold for a few poses once again(laughs). I guess you guys won't mind!!


So it was a friend's birthday party and this was my outfit of the day. I wanted an outfit that looked both decent and sexy at the same time and I think this worked out. This outfit may not be everyone's cup of tea, as it is one that accentuates the curves but if you got it girl own it!!(snaps fingers). We only are young once. This outfit can be worn to other functions by wearing a stretchy corset underneath to hide skin and a blazer over.

I paired this outfit with a lovely beaded choker made specially for me by my lovely friend Oreoluwa, as I didn't want to leave my neckline fully exposed and bare. My choice of earrings was as a result of my simple braided hair do and I went for a smoky eye makeup.




Outfit details

Gown from Lamoda(Lost ink)
Shoes from Lamoda(Sweet shoes)
Choker from Bejewelcrafts on facebook(Bejewelcrafts)
Hair made by me
Makeup by me






Thanks for visiting the blog once more ....Feel free to share, like our facebook page and comment on your favourite blog post.XOXO
Facebook page: Uzzyrac's blog
Instagram: uzzy_rac
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment