AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Friday, December 16, 2016

BLAZING RED...

Hi guys!!
Season greetings everyone😍😍!!
It has been a while, I shared an outfit post on the blog, Please pardon me lovelies. School has been hectic thereby making it had for me to find the time to write. How are you guys doing? I hope fine! So the Christmas celebration is fast approaching, it so happens that this year's Christmas happens to fall on a Sunday. Good!! because we get to spend that day in the house of the Lord but sad😖....as I have to go to school the next day.
I put this outfit together, for those that would want to stand out for Christmas🌲 or should I simply say would want to make a statement with their outfit, yet look put together. This outfit could be worn to church, for work, events and even for business meeting. This outfit can be styled in so many ways, that I had to make a separate post just to show you two more ways this outfit can be worn. STAY TUNED(winks)😉.


Outfit details

Blazer from Oodji
Black jeans from Defacto
Lace inner top was Thrifted
Heels from Lamoda(Lost Ink)
Bag by SilviaRosa
Hair made by me
Makeup made by me
Photocredit: Phumilayoalade




Thanks for visiting the blog once more ...I would be sharing the part two, where I styled this outfit in two more ways....Stay tuned XOXO.
Facebookpage: Uzzyrac blog
Instagram:uzzy_rac
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment