AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Sunday, January 1, 2017

RECAP OF MY YEAR 2016!!!

Hurray Everyone... We made it into 2017!!


This is the 1st month of the year and as usual, I have been seeing numerous "New year" resolutions, rants and advises all over social media lolzz...I just hope we won't forget them half way into the year lmao😆.

This is a post I really have looked forward to, for a while now. As I would want to make this a standard on the blog, from this day onward (winks)😉. The Lord has been so good to me thus amidst all my worries and regrets. I can proudly say that God's works have been and will be made manifest in my life. The year 2016 has been a challenging and inspirational one as I saw myself making moves I didn't know I could make.




A Breakdown in Summaries


  • Reading: I found myself reading other books which were not career related and noticed I found the urge to read my bible more.. although Academically, I did discover I was slow in reading. I hope to do better this year🙏.
  • Eating: Mhennn all those foods on the blog is for who na lolzz(pidgin)...I know say I chop this year sha(pidgin). I tried late into the year to eat healthy by eating heavy ass meals(small portions) in the afternoons and prepped some breakfast to school. If you want some fast healthy breakfast ideas, you can leave a comment in the comment section below and I  promise to prepare that.
  • Drinking: I really have been taking a lot of fluids of late. I normally do not take any processed drink which includes carbonated drinks and unnatural juices. I am glad, I stuck up to that last year although my friend Bertha made me cheat(sweet mouth pikin). I am currently burning that down to just water or handmade drinks......wish me luck👍.
  • Sleeping: I really do not know how to sleep for a long period of time ooo, this has been a problem of mine between my friends and family but I think I improve last year sha, as I took out some little time to rest.
  • Need: Haba, we all know na. Na money ooooo(laughs). This girl needs some money!!(some will be rolling their eyes now, saying that's materialistic lolz) The economic situation of my country Nigeria isn't appealing, therefore one has to make plans and we all know plans can only be established with funds, anyways I keep praying to God for his financial assistance and that I trust he would do.
  • Wants: Let me don't start here sef, I have been wanting to travel somewhere for an holiday but Medical school won't give someone break😠. Not even Christmas or New year's break but truth be told sha, even if I was given an holiday, where to? what money? lmao.
  • Giving/Helping: This was a promise I made to myself and I am so glad that I was able to carry that out last year although I would have done better.
  • Emotions: I realized last year that I was a very emotional person(I didn't know to what extent before). Last year I had moments of tears and laughter but trust me, they were memorable ones. Lessons learnt!!
  • Betrayal: I guess this isn't inevitable. Have you ever been betrayed? Let us discuss in the comment section below.
  • Noticing: That I have finally stopped growing(sad), It isn't fair at all na.....I ate a lot of beans as a child and still do but yet, no height(5'5ft)!!
  • Celebrating: I started blogging last year August 3rd, after owning a blog for three years..Biko don't laugh at me ooo. After one word my roommate told me, I felt so ashamed of myself and went to writing. I am currently saving up for a giveaway for you guys on the one year anniversary of my blog(as I currently do not have any sponsors). Mark the date guys!!
  • Wish: If wishes were horses?
  • Wearing: How I hate winter jackets😡!!
  • Noticing: Some discoloration of my skin and uneven skin tone on my posterior, my breakouts are gone but my hairs are getting thin. What didn't I do right?
  • Thinking: Of Life after school and can't wait to be out of my present location. A little unsure about the future of my career as a Doctor and uncertain of where to do my specialization (if I am still considering it).
  •  New Start: Chapter 24 in life was on June 16th and I do hope the very best for myself this year(old mama youngi). My friends surprised me on my birthday last year and made that day a special one for me. I know my mother would soon start screaming my age in my ears but can these Nigerian Mothers let us be Haba.

Happy New Year once again to everyone!!

If you are just seeing my blog posts for the 1st time, welcome lovelies, where have you been? We can make the comment section interesting by discussing there. Ensure to like my Facebook page which is on the side bar or below on your mobile devices. Are you subscribed to the blog? Please do and follow the blog by clicking on the blue follow button above. Add me on google plus too(plss)

What was your recap on the year 2016? Don't forget to leave a comment, on the comment section of the post. Do have a blessed day and please do wish me success in my exams this month, I need all the wishes I can get#👌THANKS

XOXO

Inspired by: kacheetee.com 


Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

4 comments:

  1. Last year I also discovered how emotional I could be(didn't know) and also finally made a concrete plan for post Med school by God's grace.. well done dear u doing a great job��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetheart that's great🤗🤗. Welcome to your graduation year,if I must add Dr.I wish I had a stable plan for after school as you😁.Thanks for taking out time to comment on the blog#appreciated

      Delete
  2. Nice Post Hun!!!! 2017 is going to be Amazeballs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.I pray it will be oooo😊😊😊

      Delete