AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Sunday, December 18, 2016

TOUCH OF RED...

Hi guys!!
     So this is a continuation of a previous fashion post, I had shared earlier on(CLICK HERE). This outfit is one that can be worn anywhere and I mean anywhere, just with a little twist here and there (such as changing heels for flats). And can you believe that the third picture of me on an olive jacket is actually a shirt dress......Yes oooo my sweethearts!! There are so many ways to maximize your wardrobe and repeat outfits without breaking a bank. If you would like me to write a post on basic essentials every girl/boy needs in his/her wardrobe, you should kindly drop a comment in the comment section below with the words "Essentials" and I promise to do so.


    I am very sorry, to those that do take out time to leave lovely comments on my blog posts and can't find their comments anymore. I had to reset my comment section so everyone would be able to drop a comment if need be (either as your true self or anonymously).


Outfit details

Blazer from Oodji
Shirt dress from Defacto
Black jeans from Defacto
Lace top was Thrifted
Heels from Lamoda(Lost Ink)
Bag by SilviaRosa
Hair made by me
Makeup made by me
Photocredit: Phumilayoalade






Thanks for visiting the blog once more...Which of these outfits was your favourite? Kindly leave a comment in the comment section below. XOXO.
Facebook page: Uzzyrac blog
Instagram: uzzy_rac
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

2 comments:

  1. I love how easy it is to switch this outfit from corporate (with d blazer) to casual. Nice one dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetheart🤗...I hope,I do continue to inspire you. YOUR comment is appreciated dear😊😊

      Delete