AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Friday, September 30, 2016

STRIPED PANTS...


    HI guys...Hope I am not missed much. School has been hectic for a while and mhennn, my oncology class has been no joke. This was an Outfit, I wore some weeks back to church but was unable to edit the post until now. My love for wide legged pants is out of this world, I just love how free and comfortable their materials are!!
   This outfit can be easily converted into a casual one by simply taking off the blazer and throwing on a pair of flat sandals (optional). Striped pants are essentials in a girl's wardrobe (trust me), they have a way of elongating a persons legs thus making one appear tall......This is one staple for a short girl like me (I'm 5,6"feet) lolzz.

Outfit details
Striped pants from Defacto
Sandals are Spurr from Lamoda(sorry a clear picture of sandals isn't available)
Bag is Chanel inspired(yes, FAKE!!)
Blazer was thrifted (bought a while ago)
White vest is simply Men's BYC in medium
Jewelries from Defacto
Makeup by me
Hair by Ronke

I shared details of my current hair style on a previous blog post 'Click here' to take you directly to post. How would you have styled this pant? Would you have wore this differently.....Comments are welcome on the blog below. Feel free to share blog, if need be.









Thanks for visiting the blog once more, Stay blessed XOXO.

Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment