AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Monday, September 26, 2016

MAKEUP SERIES "01"

I was opportune to play makeup on these beautiful girls faces. Makeup is something I do for fun (it is never that serious to me), I am in no way a makeup artist and won't name myself that (No offence), I am just a lady who believes everything worth doing.....is worth doing good. I have an hidden love for makeup (not so hidden, I guess lolzz) and I love to look good....Long story short....I am a girly girl!!

About makeup looks
1st look- My friend 'Mildred' by name went for a smokey eye and matte nude lips, I really enjoyed doing her makeup. She trusted me with her face and made playtime fun for me. I also made her hair and I can boldly say, I was proud of myself(winks).

2nd look- 'Ellen' made the makeup process real fun...I tell you!! She wanted a simple but bold look with a touch of gold and surprisingly added a pair of medium lashes.I wish I could describe perfectly her level of excitement, on seeing herself(smiles).

1st look


2nd look


Hope you guys enjoyed this, I am open to any makeup suggestion on the blog. Feel free to follow and subscribe to the blog.XOXO.

Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment