AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 28, 2017

PENNYWISE HALLOWEEN MAKEUP "03"

Good-day loves!!

     So it's that time of the year and Uzezi got a little bit of inspiration from the movie "IT". I enjoyed the movie too well that I wanted to recreate the 'Pennywise' look for this Halloween.

     I won't be writing much this time around because I doubt you guys get to read them, in a pictorial as such. All of your questions concerning this makeup look would be attended to in the comment section below.

     This Look can easily be recreated by just looking at these pictures, all I did was use a lighter foundation shade. I was supposed to glue my eyebrows down for this look but was so scared of losing the little hairs, I already had for eyebrows that I went with the look like that😁.
Enjoy!!







Please ensure to follow and subscribe to the blog. Kindly leave reactions below to let me know how you feel about this look. Thanks for visiting once more #XOXO
Uzzy_rac
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment