AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Monday, October 30, 2017

OLD SCHOOL REVAMP...

     Maybe it was the outfit, maybe it was the shoe but something was definitely making me feel sexy😘. The temptation was just too real as I laid my eyes on this high-waist, over the knee fitted skirt......O Lord it was like a dream come through to me. My friends can testify of my enormous love for Midi length outfits.

     I am not usually one to over accessorize an outfit, thus I kept it simple with a pair of hoop earrings. The top was a bit of pain to work with initially but trust your girl😀, with a pair of scissors in one hand......I made it work!!

     This outfit can be worn to almost all functions and if still too exposed for some👀, a jacket, blazer or a kimono could be thrown on. Hope you do feel inspired by this outfit. Your comments are welcome in the comment section below👇. Thanks for visiting the blog once more#XOXO


Outfit details:

Top - Tom Farr(Lamoda)
Skirt - Palmonte
Platform heels - Lost ink(Lamoda)
Purse - Kari
Jewerries - Main market warri(Nigeria)
Makeup - Done by me
Hair - Done by me









Actor: Uzzy_rac
Photocredit: My beloved Ogechi
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

No comments:

Post a Comment