AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Sunday, October 22, 2017

A WELCOME BACK!!!

Welcome back!!!

     I am so sorry sweethearts because it seemed, I may have abandoned the blog. I had been so busy back home in Nigeria and my other excuse which is that of a broken laptop. I have gotten myself back together now, trust me!!.....we would be going back to back with these postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜…. How was your holiday? Any gist for me? Let us keep the comment section popping this time around, I would be waiting to respond to all your comments.

   This outfit is a very simple and work appropriate outfit, the heels can be easily switched up for flats (some corporations don't permit heelsπŸ˜’)if need be!! I do not like a boring outfit hence, my choice of colors and shoe style.


Outfit details:

Top - Defacto
Pants(culotte) - Defacto
Heel Sandals - Super mode (Lamoda)
Bag - David Jones
Glasses - Ray-Ban
Makeup - Done by me
Hairdo - Done by me











Thanks for visiting the blog once again. Please leave your reactions or comment down below, your could also share the blog post as u wish....
Follow me on social media:
instagram is Uzzy_rac
Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

4 comments: