AD

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

SPIRAL CROCHET BRAIDS "FROM SCRATCH"

Happy New Month Guys!!!

  I know some of you would have asked, where I had been!! Pardon me loves....A lot have been going on in my life and I was having a "ME" time. Trust me to fill you guys in with details later (winks). So like most of you know by now, getting your hair made aboard could be an asshole sometimes. Not that the price is extremely much because people get to pay the least amount, when it comes to hair making in Belarus (compared to other countries abroad) but for me....It's letting someone tamper with my hair. OMG!! The pain and the long hours of sitting down isn't for me at all (laughs). I find this funny because I am somewhat of a professional when it comes to making people's hair (winks).


Long story short!! So I  thought to myself. How about I make my own unique and light weight crochet braid from scratch (as some crochet braids tend to pull on my delicate edges)!!. And that brought about "spiral crochet braids". Some of you may be like "girl, wasn't this stressful to make?" and my reply to that is a big NO. There are so many advantages to making your hair, yourself and I can give you a few breakdowns.

  • You can take your time and make your hair at the comfort of your home.
  • It could be an hobby.
  • It saves money.
  • Any discomfort caused by your hairdo is your fault (you bear take the blame).
  • Even if the hair isn't perfect you blame yourself and plan to improve. 
  • It gives you room for creativity and independence.
With that said, let's get to the steps I took in order, to achieve this beautiful hairdo............Shall we?


STEP 1
First, you want to cut your hair attachments into reasonable lengths. For me I used an "expression"attachment and cut mine into four parts because I didn't want the hair to be very long. Your choice of length can vary depending on your taste. I brushed my 'picked' and cut hair and started braiding on a wire tied to a chair.
You can braid your attachments on any fixed object of choice, using either some hair wool or wire like I did, to help form the hair loop and hold the hair in place while braiding. I used two and a half attachment in total for this hair do and braiding literally took me two days (I was taking my time and braiding anytime I was bored)



STEP 2 
The next thing you want to do is, curl your braided hair to some flexi-rods. I ensured that I picked at least five strands of braids to curl at once and did two batches on a flexi-rod (making it ten strands of braided hair on a flexi-rod).


STEP 3
After that, you should put your curled hairs into a plastic bowl or bucket and pour in some very hot water (make sure that the water has just been boiled). with a stick, you can rotate your flexi-rods in the water. Ensure that every part of hair is in hot water. Leave it in for 10 minutes and VIOLA!! your spiral curls are almost ready. Remove your curled hair gently from the flexi-rods and allow them air dry.


STEP 4
Separate yours curls......and thats all!!
Your Home made spiral crochet braids is ready for use (winks)..


STEP 5
If you're one that is not able to braid your hair by yourself,,,,you can skip this part and meet a friend for help. But I can and so....I braided my hair into a side part for this hair style and moisturized my hair with some leave-in conditioner and sheabutter. After which I proceeded to install my crochet braids in....



TOOLS NEEDED!!

  • A comb
  • A crochet pin
  • Your crochet braids and that's all..

If you did enjoy this, please kindly leave a comment in the comment section below ( I live for your comments). Feel free to ask me any question of choice #KISSES
Actor: Uzzy_rac

Unknown
Unknown

This is a short biography of the post author. Uzzy Rac is a Nigerian, who has made it a point to strive for her goal in the Medical Field. She is a tough one and isn't afraid to face the challenges of life. She attended Heroes and Renaissance Academy for her primary Education, from which she applied to Federal Government College Warri for her Secondary Education. Presently in pursuit of her Medical career as a General practitioner and expressing herself as a Lifestyle Blogger in Belarus.

2 comments:

  1. Omg...Uzzy. Thank you so much for sharing this magnificent skill with us. I will sure do this (although m lazy when it comes to hair braiding, but this is sooo beautiful). You go girl... you're soo talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are welcome sweethearto😊😊.Don't worry just take out a little time to braid the twist, I promise that you would enjoy this hairdo. And Thanks for your lovely comment dear😚😚😚

      Delete